- Montmorency tart cherries contain a mix of natural antioxidant compounds, including anthocyanins.
- Montmorency cherries help to reduce exercise-induced soreness and promote rapid recovery, can help improve quality of training, improve sleep and take your sports performance to the next level.
- Increased antioxidant intake also helps to reduce damage from oxidative stress (free radical damage).
- Montmorency Tart cherries are a natural source of melatonin – which helps maintain healthy body and rest after exercise.
- CherryActive is taken by the elite of GB and Australian Sport, including football, rugby, tennis and athletics professionals and thousands of keen amateurs.
One 30ml serve of BeetActive® contains 229mg of nitrates.
Recommended usage of CherryActive
- Take 30ml CherryActive Tart cherry Concentrate within 20 minutes after finishing training session or workout. Dilute with 250-500ml water.
- For additional recovery, take 2 CherryActive Capsules 30 minutes before bedtime.
Anthocyanins – Gout, Uric acid, Joint mobility
- Montmorency tart cherries are a rich source of anthocyanins (this is what gives them their bright red hue).
- Anthocyanins possess natural, anti-inflammatory properties that can help joint pain caused by gout and arthritis.
- Anthocyanins help to maintain healthy levels of uric acid and joint mobility.
- Anthocyanins in cherries also help to maintain healthy body.
- Montmorency Tart Cherry Juice in your diet could help to maintain healthy wellbeing.
Healthy Sleep Patterns – Melatonin
Do you sleep well?
- Melatonin is produced by the brain to maintain circadian rhythms.
- Montmorency cherries, have been shown by recent research to be one of the few food sources of high naturally-occurring melatonin.
- Melatonin is produced by the brain to regulate healthy sleep cycles and help improve sleep patterns.
- Montmorency Tart Cherry Juice in your diet could help to improve healthy sleep pattern and healthy wellbeing.
- Each Montmorency cherry contains a large amount of antioxidants.
- Antioxidants protect the body from damaging ‘free radicals’ produced during activity.
- Free radicals are linked to ageing skin, cancers, heart disease and arthritis.
- Health professionals recommend a high antioxidant diet to help maintain good health.
CherryActive Concentrate outperforms other popular antioxidant drinks:
Health professionals recommend taking 30ml of CherryActive Concentrate or two CherryActive Capsules each day for antioxidant health.
CherryActive products are not intended to cure or treat disease but may help part of an active and healthy lifestyle, if you are concerned about any health related matters you should seek help from your health care professional.
Infertility & Pregnancy
Research study on infertility, read about the impact of Prunus Cerasus on fertility outcome.